Hi, We are building an indoor localization solution for one of our clients who has a large warehouse. We thought of using your dwm1001c module for this project since it has good accuracy. The size of the warehouse is 42 m x 65 m.
colored boxes represent aisles. The height of aisles is 10m and the gap between roof and aisles is 2 m.
Blue aisles: width 0.9 m and length 29 m
Green aisles: width 1.25 m and length 56 m
Red aisles: width 1.25m and length 26 m
Inside the warehouse, we have large metal aisles. So we have the following question in selecting your module.
- Is it possible to use your dwm1001c module here since there are large metal racks and some racks having containers with nuts and bolts?
- Will this have a significant accuracy issue with location?
- If so, roughly expected degree of error under these circumstances?
- How many anchor node modules we will need to calculate location with about 10 cm or 20 cm accuracy?
- What is the best arrangement for the modules in this warehouse?