Upgrading android app to latest version

New to the product and was trying to compile the app in Android Studio with the latest updates and patches. It states that their is a lot of old configurations :
ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ‘:android-dialogs@debug/compileClasspath’: Could not resolve project :android-commons.
Show Details
Affected Modules: android-dialogs

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ‘:android-dialogs@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath’: Could not resolve project :android-commons.
Show Details

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ‘:android-dialogs@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath’: Could not resolve project :android-commons.
Show Details

ERROR: The Android Gradle plugin supports only Crashlytics Gradle plugin version 1.25.4 and higher. Project ‘app’ is using version 1.22.2.
Affected Modules: android-commons

ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file. You can move the version from the manifest to the defaultConfig in the build.gradle file.
Remove minSdkVersion and sync project

WARNING: Configuration ‘androidTestCompile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘androidTestImplementation’ and ‘androidTestApi’.
It will be removed at the end of 2018. For more information see: http://d.android.com/r/tools/update-dependency-configurations.html
Affected Modules: android-commons, app

WARNING: Configuration ‘provided’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘compileOnly’.
It will be removed at the end of 2018. For more information see: http://d.android.com/r/tools/update-dependency-configurations.html
Affected Modules: app

I am new to android and do not know how to fix. Any suggestions?

Hi MikeZ,

I think the same issue was mentioned in a previous thread on the forum, maybe take a look. I think you should stick with the old graddle version or it will not compile.

Yves

Maybe take a look at this one:

Thanks Yves, unfortunately I already told it to update gradle :frowning:

Any other suggestions?

Hi Mike, think the quickest way is to reinstall and discard gradle update.

Thanks
Yves