Update DWM10001c Configuration over the air

I have a basic implementation of DWM1001c using the PANS 2.0 firmware and RPi Gateway application. My test system has about 30 tags, and I have figured out how to update the basic configuration of them using MQTT. I have recently discovered that I need to increase the stationary detection sensitivity for all of the tags (which isn’t included in the config uplink message). The only way I know how to do this would be over UART with USB connection.

Is there any way to do this using either the RPi gateway or the Android BLE app? The only other way I could think of would be to package a new version of the firmware with the sensitivity default changed (not even sure how I would go about this).

Thanks

Aaron

Hi @asmi242
unfortunately you are correct. I see only two ways how to do it:

1. UART/SPI
  2. Build your app on the top of the PANS library - that should be more or less easy.

Cheers
JK

Thanks for the response. Is there an example somewhere that might have elements of this? All of the ones I’ve looked at only talk directly with the slave device. I’m not sure how I would go about sending uplinks over UWB to update other devices in the network.

Hi @asmi242
you need to build your application on the top of the PANS libraries. Ten you need to upload it into the initiator and enable FW update everywhere. Then the FW of initiator will be automatically spread to the network.

Cheers
JK