System achitecture

Hi,
I am thinking of an architecture of a UWB system in which I would like to trace 10 forklifts moving in a warehouse of about 25000 square meters. Initially we will make a demonstrator for a small part of the warehouse (70m x 90m of open space). The basic idea is to make smart forklifts. In this scenario, I need to locate the computing power on each forklift and I would like the same to calculate its position with respect to the anchors using the Two Way Ranging Time of Flight technique. Here are some points that are not clear to me:

[list=1]
[]what happens if two or more forklifts (tags) interrogate the same anchor at the same time?
[
]Is the tag aware of any conflict with another in interrogating an anchor?
[]Which tag will the anchor answer first?
[
]Can the other tags know the delay accumulated in the response from the anchor in order to correct the result and still obtain the nominal accuracy (30-40 cm) in positioning?
The alternative idea is that the anchors start to query the mobile tags and provide them with the “Tround” data with which the tags can calculate the time of flight. In this case too, I think that it is possible to have conflicts. Who manages any conflicts? Do you have any suggestions for the choice of system architecture?Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions.Antonino[/list]

I would suggest you get an MDEK (https://www.decawave.com/products/mdek1001) and do a proof of concept,

In general if you do not schedule TX from different devices (e.g. TDMA, like in MDEK SW), you will get conflicts when devices transmit at the same time. Then it is up to your algorithm/system to work around the conflicts.