RSSI

Hi, all

[color=#212121][size=medium]I want to measure rssi using dw1000, is this possible?[/size][/color]
[color=#212121][size=medium] If so, how can I measure it? I looked for the manual but I can not find it.[/size][/color]

help me

[size=small][size=x-small][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial]We actually do not measure RSSI.[/font][/size][/color][/size][/size]
[font=Arial][size=small][color=#333333]But if you do not need the RSSI itself but instead are looking for a quality metric on the received packet there is a diagnostic information generated by the MP part, as the DW1000 receiver is capable of receiving messages under many different conditions.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=small][color=#333333]The DW1000 contains a quality metric diagnostic function on received packets, which is generated by the DW1000. The DW1000 also has various registers related to quality diagnostics.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=x-large][size=small][color=#1f497d][color=#333333]More information on received frame diagnostic data and TX error could be found in the IC user manual Chapter 4 , which describes diagnostic registers.

[/color][/color][/size][/size][/font]

Hi,

Sections 4.7.1 and 4.7.2 of the user manual (v2.05) explain how to estimate the signal power in the first path and the receive signal power in dBm.

Hi,
Just to say that user manual v2.05 is out iof date. Please use version 2.12 which is available on our web https://decawave.com/product-documentation

/L