Raspberry pi with DWM1001 bridge connection and gateway

I tried to connect DWM with pi all thing okay but there is no tag or anchor appear on the DRTLS Web Manager

Hi Abd,

Please follow the gateway deployment quick start guide and refer to the documentation. If you’re still stuck, maybe elaborate a bit about the issues you are seeings. There are several posts dealing with issues on the forum that can be good to refer to as well.

Thanks
Yves

Thank you Yves,
I did that before asking, but i don’t know the reasons, and i could use this command < minicom -D /dev/serial0 >
sometimes give me this massage : (Device /dev/serial0 is locked.)
Captddure

Hi Abd,

Have you configured the anchors and tags panId to 0xAA60 ?

Do you have an anchor configured as initiator in your network ?

Thanks
Yves

1 Like

yes i did using mobile App , also i have one initiator.

eeeeee qqqqe

@Yves_Bernard_Qorvo
if you could check here please ^^

Hi adb, the network looks alright from the android app, but the webserver looks correct too.

Have you try to debug the gateway by connecting to the bridge node serial port (using minicom -D /dev/serial0 ? ). This has been covered in the forum, maybe take a look.

Once connected to the bridge node serial port, you should be able to see surrounding anchors with the command la.

Thanks
Yves

Hi Yves,
I tried to do , but it seems there is a problem to use minicom -D /dev/serial0 , no response
1ure image

after pissing Enter twice, the shell hanged

Ok this is a bit odd. Are you confident enough with your soldering ?

Thanks
Yves

yes 100% confident
thanks

Hi Yaves
now it is Ok , there was a powered off nodes.

after double enter i couldn’t write any thing, always appear @@@

and now it is locked
Device /dev/serial0 is locked.

Hi abd,

Have you performed any update on the raspberry pi by any chance ?

I’ve never experienced the same issue as well. I would suggest to reflash the sd card and the dwm1001 with the default firmware to see if it helps.

Yves

Hi Yves,
i reflashed the pi with the R2 image and there is no any update !

Hi Yves,
the terminal still write @@@@@ and i cant write anything, also there is no progress.

@Yves_Bernard_Qorvo
thanks, the problem was in the DWM1001 module, i changed it and solder another one and now it is Ok