Position Log Syntax

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what exactly the timestamp signifies in the Android DRTLS manager (the syntax).

Does it signify the time for which the tag is running?

We have noticed that, at some point such as 1573.04 the Tag position (x,y,z) is shown along with Anchors and the next line shows 1580.12 which shows the Tag position (x,y,z) along with the Anchors.

Does this mean that, from time 1573.04 to 1580, the Tag was unable to connect to the Anchors?

Any Idea about this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Hi,

that timestamp does not correspond to the time of measurement. It is time captured in the Android application, just for some rough debug.

Cheers,
TDK

Hi leapslabs,

What do you exactly mean by rough debug?

So it doesn’t mean that, from time 1573.04 to 1580, the Tag was unable to connect to the Anchors?

Hi,

I mean that time is not accurate if you want to use it to verify the sample rate.

But I think now I understand better your issue: so your concern is that the Tag disappeared between time 1573.04 to 1580.12? It’s about ~7s. Is it what you have observed also on the Grid?

Cheers,
TDK

Continuing the discussion from Position Log Syntax:

Hi,

No, in the Grid View, the Tag disappeared only for 3 seconds. But in the logs there are gaps of 7 seconds.

Are they related?

We wanted to debug by checking which Anchor it connects to and for any breakages in the connections based on the timestamp.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am not sure about the relation between the disappearing Tag and the time in the log.

I would suggest to use the ‘les’ command on the Tag’s shell which should help you to do what you need. Please refer to the documentation.

Cheers,
TDK