Nrf-connect sdk or nrf5 SDK for DWM3001C

Hello Beau

I have the same issue that you had, I would like to know how you added decawave,dw3000 compatible device to your DTS.
In my case I placed the overlay file in dts/bindings/qorvo,dwm3000, but it didn’t work.
Note : I am new to to Nordic and qorvo products.

Thank you in advance

Is there any update on official nRF Connect SDK support with the Qorvo examples?

I was reading the “DWM3001CDK SDK Developer Guide”, and in section 7.1 it says “The SDK platform supports FreeRTOS and Zephyr and ARM Cortex M4.”

But then in section 7.3.2, it says that Zephyr is not supported on the DWM3001CDK.

@carlos.silva Can you shed some light on this? If Zephyr is supported by the SDK, will there be a DWM3001CDK example with Zephyr for Nordic Connect SDK coming soon?

Thanks!

@carlos.silva Still hoping for clarification on the above documentation confusion.

Hi @Jordan !

Zephyr is not supported with QM33 and the Zephyr mention in the Developer Guide you’re consulting should have been removed.

Kind regards!

Thanks Carlos. Could you please comment on whether nRF Connect support is planned or in development for the DWM3000 series?