Location alert?

Hello,

I am researching this application for my job; we’d like to be able to track one person in a tour group so as we would know when they reach a certain location in our facility.

Is it possible to create a location based alert using a Decawave system? As in they are within the Decawave defined space and then send people preferably an email, or a push notification?

Thank you.

Hi Clickity,

Decawave provide the RTLS stack allowing to locate accurately people and assets. From there, anything can be done with software. Your application is feasible for sure , but the location alert will have to be build above the RTLS stack, with high level software.

Thank you,
Regards
Yves

Hi,
In addition what Yves mentioned, you could have a look or investogate at our TREK1000 usermanual/code.
This because TREK1000 allows you instantly to set-up a Tracking, Navigation and also [color=#111111][size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Geofencing system (what you require).[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#111111][size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Documents and software can be downloaded from decawave.com[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#111111][size=small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]/Leo [/font][/size][/color]

Great, thank you both for verifying that it’s possible and giving me some direction.

Thank you.