"les" command in Generic Mode UART

Hi,

I’ve connected a DWM1001-DEV to a Raspberry PI via USB (before I get my ribbon cable). The board is in passive anchor node and all other options have been set using a simple Host API file.

Using the “les” command I can get tag location data from the network but I’d like to do this in UART Generic Mode also via a C script but I can’t seem to find the relevant API command in any documentation? Any API command that relates to obtaining position data is only for the device you are connected to and not the network as a whole?

Thanks

Hi,

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I am trying to do the same but can’t seem to find any relevant API commands either!

Any ideas/help would be great.

Many thanks

Hi everyone,

I know this might be late but anyway you could use the sample.c program configure the device as a tag in the Decawave Virtual Box .
environment. You could print the coordinate positions of in the while loop of the program and disable the dwm_shell_compile() and dwm_serial_compile() in the dwm_user_start() section of the program.

Cheers!
V

Hi,
I am learning this virtual box by following the user guide doc. the sample code is imported successfully but the " printf" does not work. By disable the "dwm_shell_compile() and dwm_serial_comile() " now the printf is working.
Thank you but can you explain it little more cause it make more sense to enable them?

Hi,
I think it is possibly because the decawave hardware has an onboard RTOS , I feel the shell_compile is a way to interact with the different offerings of the system.
I am not sure about this reasoning. If there is anyone else who thinks they have a better answer , please weigh in!
Cheers!
V