Initialization exception for DW1000

Hi,
[color=#333333][font=Arial,]DW1000 was previously normal, and its devID became bc950360 when it was initialized today, the same procedure that initialized normal on other DW1000.[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial,]May I ask why such situation occurs[/font][/color]

It could well be either your HW/PCB or SPI/micro initialisation… could you look at SPI signal and see where the fault is. I think you may need to review the PCB/circuit design and any pull-ups etc. resistors on the SPI lines and check they are correctly configured and mounted/soldered.

/Leo

Hi the devID value may be read shifted (e.g. bc950360) if the SPI mode is not correct. Please check the GPIOs 5 and 6 on DW1000 power up which set the SPI mode for DW1000. You could try adding a HW reset in the code just before dwt_initialise call - this may help.

[color=#333333][font=Arial,]Hi Leo,[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial,]Reading ID was normal this morning.But I haven’t made any hardware changes yet.Or is it just because of poor contact?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial,]Another problem is that DW1000 sometimes stops working after a period of time, or it can continue working for a long time.What might be the cause of this phenomenon?[/font][/color]
[hr]

[color=#333333][font=Arial,]Hi,[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial,] Reading ID was normal this morning.[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial,]Too strange.[/font][/color]

Another problem is that DW1000 sometimes stops working after a period of time, or it can continue working for a long time.What might be the cause of this phenomenon?

You should look at the registers 0xf, and 0x19… before and after “DW1000 stops working” to get some clue at which events may be causing this issue.

[color=#333333][font=Arial,]Hi,[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial,] i printed out the values of 0xf and 0x19 after receiving and sending, which was 0, and then the value became 0x2 after “DW1000 stops working”.[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial,]CPLOCK is set, I’m looking at the manual, this set means that the PLL is locked, but this set means that the clock seems to be running at full speed, but I don’t know if this set is normal or if something is wrong.[/font][/color]