How to get distance between each of the 3 Anchors and one Tag

The concept of my project is just like the picture above,
I want to receive the three distances,one is between Anchor1 and the Tag , another one is between Anchor2 and the Tag ,and the other one is between Anchor3 and the Tag.

Tag is in Channel4.

Anchor2 is in channel4 initially for getting the data of distance between the Tag and itself(d2).And will change its channel to channel5 for transmitting out the distance data. After this,it finishes this whole loop and starts over.

Anchor3 is in channel4 initially for getting the data of distance between the Tag and itself(d3).And will change its channel to channel7 for transmitting out the distance data. After this,it finishes this whole loop and starts over.

Anchor1(main anchor) is in channel4 initially for getting the data of distance between the Tag and itself(d1). And will change its channel to channel5 for receiving the data transmitted from Anchor2, and then change the channel to channel7 for receiving the data transmitted from Anchor3,after this ,it finishes the loop and starts over from channel4

It turns out that I can’t get the expected data from the mainanchor ,The d1 is the correcet and can always be accessed ,but I get garbled data (d2 ,d3) while receiving from Anchor2 and Anchor3

I wonder if it’s really possible to do it by those steps above.
By the way,I used Arduino for coding the program with the things in GitHub - thotro/arduino-dw1000: A library that offers functionality to use Decawave's DW1000 chips/modules with Arduino..

Can anyone help?