Help: Setting up an RTLS Demo with DWM3001CDK, Gateway & UI

Hello Friends,

I have the following parts with me, and I need to set up an RTLS Demo for the indoor positioning of Assets.

1. DWM3001CDK x 10 Nos
  2. RPI3/4 x 4 Nos
  3. iPad (without UWB)
  4. iPhone (with UWB)

What is the quickest way to set up a demo with an indoor map and tag location in real-time in a 3000 sqft space ?

I have earlier used 1 DWM3001CDK as a Tag with my iPhone. The development was a pain due to not-so-great documentation, but I somehow got through with help from @leapslabs . The result was an iPhone app that locates the Tag. But it was not a very impressive demo to show off. I’ve got to build something more impressive for demo UI-wise. Although Quorvo One UI is listed on DWM3001CDK’s page as recommended software, unfortunately, it does not support it as per the User Manual.

Recommendation for a UI Software that runs on premise would also be helpful.

Hi @kshah
what do you mean with “Although Quorvo One UI is listed on DWM3001CDK’s page as recommended software, unfortunately, it does not support it as per the User Manual.” ?

The Qorvo One is in this zip file:
DWM3001CDK DK Software, Sources, Tools and Developer Guide

Cheers
JK

Qorvo One does not work with the hardware. It has a very short list of supported boards. I’m in the same boat.

Hi @Costas @kshah
Im not a Qorvo guy. But there might be some support for DWM3001. However Im sure that there is not RTLS demo as you are asking for. So the easiest way to get RTLS system is to get DWM1001MDEK with PANS.

Cheers
JK