evk 311 sw pack

Hi all

[color=#212121][size=medium]I downloaded the decawave software pac, but evk311 version is not build and I get this message.[/size][/color]

[cc] c:/users/wifive/mentorgraphics/sourcery_codebench_lite_for_arm_eabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.3/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lrdimon
   [cc] 
   [cc] collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

[color=#212121][size=medium]The other version is a build, but only this version can not be built. [color=#212121][size=medium][font=Malgun Gothic]And the time stamp is measured, and the last two places are fixed. This is caused by measuring from an anchor and measuring from anchor to tag.[/font][/size][/color][/size][/color]
help me.

Women do tend to rely of the support associated with their friends and family a men do. It has been discovered through scientific analysis that a part of the root-cause of that is biological. Women Titan Blast carrying out hormone that acts to be a buffer over cortisol and adrenaline when feeling angry and or stressed. Uncomplicated . facilitate women to find support from others. Men do not produce this form of hormone that acts for a buffer when angry and Testosterone Enhancer springs up.
Read More…>>>