Error in DWM1001 Firmware API Guide V2.2 (dwm_int_cfg_get, dwm_cfg_tag_set )

Hello. In the API guide, for the command dwm_int_cfg_get, it says that the command should return 4 bytes, but I am getting a response of 7 bytes through the SPI interface.

I set the interrupt configuration to the value 0x01, 0x00 and I am getting the following response when I use the get command: 0x40, 0x01, 0x00, 0x47, 0x02, 0x01, 0x00.

I believe that there is an error in the guide since the output I’m getting is similar to the output from the dwm_stnry_cfg_get command, which first sends the error code then the value.

I found another error in the guide in the dwm_cfg_tag_set command. the examples says that the type should be 0x03 and length 0x04, but these should be 0x05 and 0x02 respectively like in the declaration table.

1 Like

Hi,

you are right. There is an error in the API documentation.
I have reported to the Decawave’s team.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,
TDK

Hi,

I have the same issue with dwm_int_cfg_get and dwm_int_cfg_set. I would like to enable using the data-ready pin for reading downlink user data. I understand there is an error in the API documentation, but since the manual is not yet updated, maybe the correct response format for the _get and request format for the _set can be explained here?

(I now assume the 3 extra bytes in the _get are garbage and the last 2 are formatted as described in the manual, is this correct? And for the _set I simply send the message as described in the manual (4 bytes instead of 7) and it seems to be accepted but is this also correct?)

Thanks in advance,

Matthijs

Hi Matthijs,

Please see the updated pages for the user manual.
p78-79 DWM1001 Firmware API Guide_dwm_int_cfg_set_get.pdf (201.2 KB)

Weibo