DWM3001CDK 1 initiator, multi responder

Hi everyone, I’m working on TWR with DWM3001CDK modules. At first I was able to take some measurements with 1 initiator and 1 responder. I’m working only with CLI part, but what I want to do now is to take measurements between 1 initiator and multiple responder. I know that probably somehow I should be able to indicate the address of the responder in launching the application on the initiator then it should be possible to leave all the responders powered and select the responders one at a time by indicating the corresponding address, but I don’t know how to proceed, meaning that I don’t know which part of the firmware I should modify.
Thanks to everyone.
Antonello

There are two possibilities:

1. you can set the initiator as “one to many”,
    1.1 set initiator with cli “initf” command, provide the list of responder addresses in the parameter of the command
    1.2 when you set corresponded responders to act as respf with initiator addr from(1) and each responder has its own address from the initiator’s list above.

2. You can set the initiator as “one to one”.
    2.1 set initiator with cli “initf” command, provide the exact address of the responder in the parameter of the command
    2.2 setup desired responder of your choice to do respf with the initiator.

Does it make sense to you?

I’m not sure about this method, can you explain it better, cause the problem is that I want my responder at same time should be able to start automatically without any kind of command.
How do I provide the list of the responder addresses? I the firmware or where?

1. you can set the initiator as “one to many”,
    1.1 set initiator with cli “initf” command, provide the list of responder addresses in the parameter of the command
    1.2 when you set corresponded responders to act as respf with initiator addr from(1) and each responder has its own address from the initiator’s list above.

Thank you in advance,
Antonello

For reference, answer is provided in this thread: