Dwm3000 software and api

Hey mates,
If possible can someone guide me, I have a DWM3000EVB board and want to set it up (we are developing a part of NAOrobot with Arduino and DWS3000), I have downloaded the software application from here. but I am unable to understand how to set it up, hope someone will help me, it is also ok if you have any guide website or any video.

Thank You.

Hi Onyx,

The first things you can do with the package is using the Software–>Slotted_TWR_Demo_ARM, you have a readme the folder, if you have to do something more, a precompiled binary and a project for both nordic and nucleo, depends on which board you’re using with your EVB

You have also some examples you can use to start Software–>DW3XXX_API–>Sources–>DW3XXX_API_rev9p3–>API–>Build_Platforms

Celine

It’s great that you’re working on setting up your DWM3000EVB board for your NAOrobot project. I can suggest reaching out to the manufacturer’s documentation or relevant forums where experts and enthusiasts might be able to provide step-by-step guidance.
In the context of software and testing, mutation testing is an interesting technique. It might not directly apply to your setup, but it involves in-depth testing and analysis, which could be useful for your project’s overall quality assurance.
For detailed instructions on setting up your board, I recommend seeking help from the manufacturer’s resources or the community.