DWM3000 API not building in STM32CubeIDE

I have a nucleo-F429ZI paired with a DWM3000EVB and downloaded the API on the listing page: DWM3000EVB - Qorvo

I’ve been trying to use the STM32Cube IDE since I’m using a windows computer and I am familiar with it to a certain degree. The setup guide in the API files seems to be tailored to linux using a linux targeted version of the same software but I figured it would work for windows. However I’m not managing to get the project to build. In order to use the STM32Cube IDE and had to regenerate the IOC in an older version of CUBE MX then migrate the IOC file.

this is the error i’m getting:

15:45:22 **** Incremental Build of configuration API_tests_examples for project EVK3000_F429_CubeMX ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build

arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary DW3000_API_CubeMX.elf DW3000_API_CubeMX.bin

Cannot run program "arm-none-eabi-objcopy": Launching failed

Error: Program "arm-none-eabi-objcopy" not found in PATH

PATH=[C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.14.1/STM32CubeIDE//plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.jre.win64_3.2.0.202405231314/jre/bin/server;C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.14.1/STM32CubeIDE//plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.jre.win64_3.2.0.202405231314/jre/bin;C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-21.0.3.9-hotspot\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\150\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2023b\bin;C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Scripts\;C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\;C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.14.1\STM32CubeIDE;]

Info: Parallel threads used: 0

15:45:22 Build Finished. 0 errors, 0 warnings. (took 88ms)

Is there something I need to change in the build setting/install something to get this to work? Or is there another way to set this up that I’m unware of.

Nevermind, I tried starting from scratch and now it’s a completely different issue. The builder is working but does not recognize the useconds_t type and is throwing errors because of it.