DWM1001 - Unable to locate DWM1001_PANS_R2.0.hex or .zip file on Qorvo website

I searched and googled but can not locate the .hex file that apparently was previously available on decawave.com and apparently also previously available on Qorvo.com as well.

Does anyone know of a link to this file still available anywhere?

Hi @technosworld
there is work in progress and missing files should be available soon. Let me know if you need the file urgently.

Cheers JK

Thanks for your reply. This isn’t an immediate need, I’m just experimenting with some things.

Hello @leapslabs ,
i need the file quite urgently. Could you may upload or send it?

greatings
Kili

Did anyone have any luck getting this file? I am in desperate need of the file to make a project work and it looks like it has not been posted yet.

Thank you,

James

Is there a way you could send me the file I need it urgently for a project we are working on.

Cheers, James

Is there a way you could send me the file I need it urgently for a project we are working on DWM1001-DEV.

Regards
Prabhat

Is there a way you could send me the file I need it urgently for a project we are working on DWM3000-EVB .with arduino uno

Regards
Prabhat

Hi @Kili, @Prabhu890, @jbyrne.

I can’t upload the file on Qorvo forum but I can send it by email.

Send me your email in private message, and I will send you the PANS_R2.hex

Regards

Hi @DavidF ,
thank you very much, but due to the ristrictions as a new member, I can not send private messages. Could you may send me a private message? Maybe I can reply it.

Regards
Kili

Hi @Prabhu890 @Kili @jbyrne
do you have the hex already or do you need some support here?

Best regards
JK

Hi @leapslabs
I have received the file and it work perfectly for my part :smiley: . Now I am looking for the DRTLS_raspbian_R2.0.img file. So the search for files still goes on :grimacing: .

Regards
Kili

1 Like

hey @Prabhu890 i was also working on DWM3000EVB and arduino can you please help me it would be really grateful.

Hi @DavidF, would you be so kind and contact me via private message (to provide the R2 hex file)?
I am also new to the forum and can’t send pm.

Hello @DavidF i was unable to send you private message. I was unable to end you private message can you please PM me i will give my email. I would really appreciate it.

Please send me the DWM1001_PANS_R2.0.hex file. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @DavidF I’m also new around here and in desperate need for the file :sweat_smile: if you could PM me I would give you my email. Thanks in advance! :grin:

Hi all,
please note that this is unofficial release. This will be deleted once Qorvo finishes their website migration.

Here is hex file + RPi image: PANS-v2.0-DWM1001-RaspberryPi3B-binaries.

I am in the same situation! Can you please email me the .HEX file too? Thanks!

Hi @memchip,

You can use the link post by @leapslabs, there is the PANS_R2.hex.