DWM1001-dev mobile app

Hi, bought mdek1001 from mouser couple of months back , trying to test the device via mobile app downloaded from old site, the grid view in the app shows the anchors , but tag is not visible , the tag values can be seen in position logs, what i am missing any ideas, more over when trying to use auto positioning system after few minutes the app responds with distance collection failed,
I have updated pans for all the items, using jflash lite
help please…

Hi @anandanatarajan
could you please provide more info about your installation - how many anchors - their location (just some rough values), AN configurations.

The collection fails error typically means that there is no initiator in the network or the AN nodes are out of BLE range from the Android device.

Cheers
JK

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I am just trying to test with 1 anchor and 1 tag, the anchor is connected to the laptop sitting on a table at a height of approximately 75 cms, i have configured the tag as anchor initiator via mobile app and provided the x y and z axis values as 0,0 and 1.5 (all are random values only), the anchor tag is visible in the mobile grid , but not the tag , but the position log fills with the data will add some pics for reference,

the blue circle is the anchor with initiator

network details screen

blue circle is the anchor tag

position log and

any pointers

Hi @anandanatarajan
for the PANS it is mandatory to have at least 3 anchors for TN to be able to calculate the position. Otherwise the TN can not calculate its position and it will not show on the map.

In you condition the TN just get distance between AN and TN so TN know how far is AN bout it does not know in what direction.

Cheers
JK

Cheers
JK

Hi JK,

Thanks for the input, will try with multiple anchors and let you know