Dwm1000 and ardoeno

hello every one

Can I start the DWM 1000 module Should I use any type of Arduino microcontroller (cheap or more expensive)? Can I have location calculations etc. on the anchor and send it to the tag or tags for precise positioning of the tag? Or do the calculations on the tag and send it to the anchor? Thank you in advance for your attention

You can do either. The position calculation will be done on the arduino so which one does the work is up to you.

thanks alot
Can I have a large number of small and light tags in a warehouse and install them on the items in the warehouse and calculate their location with anchors? Therefore, the micro must be connected to the module on the anchors. it’s true?
Tags can only be DW 1000 module and only their UWB is active? Should their mode be passive or active?

ترجمه بیش از حد طولانی است و ذخیره نمی‌شود

Hello Good time We purchased and launched the MDEK DEV kit We configured one of the anchors as anchor 4 and started the system with it for a while, but when we disconnected it from the power supply and then reconnected it: the network no longer recognizes anchor 4 on any of the Androids!! !!! We repeated several times The reason for this problem is the track? Of course, it sends data on TERA term and it is identified! Thankful

Hi
ترجمه بیش از حد طولانی است و ذخیره نمی‌شود

Good time
We purchased and launched the MDEK DEV kit
We configured one of the anchors as anchor 4 and started the system with it for a while, but when we disconnected it from the power supply and then reconnected it: the network no longer recognizes anchor 4 on any of the Androids!! !!!
We repeated several times The reason for this problem is the track?
Of course, it sends data on TERA term and it is identified!
Thankful
best regards

Hi @nrahnama
could you describe more your installation?

Cheers
JK

hi
thanks
Thankful
Thank God, my problem was solved.
I have a question, is it possible to put two listeners instead of the mode of having two gateways and increasing the range? So that when the bug moves from one area to another, the listeners switch to each other? That is, we should have two listeners in two adjacent areas, and for each listener we should have 4 anchors (whether 2 of them are shared or not) and how many tags should we have?

Hi @nrahnama
you can have as many listeners as you want, but listener can receive only TAGs position.

Regarding the TAG count)
TAGs the system is TDMA so the TAGs are sharing air time. In one area where each tag is in range with other tags you have system capacity 150Hz per second. This means that you can have 15 tags at 10Hz or 150 tags at 1Hz 1500 tags at 0.1Hz and so on. If you have a large area where tags are not in range with each other then the air time can be reused and you have another 150Hz in other area so virtually there is no limit.

Cheers
JK

Hello
Good time
Since the Raspberry Pi is very expensive, is it possible to remove the Raspberry Pi in the GATEWAY hardware but still have a GATEWAY? And is it possible to connect the MDEK to the server through a serial connection or I2C or another connection instead of the removed Raspberry Pi?
My important question is, what is the internal connection between Raspberry Pi and MDEK? What kind is it?
If I don’t need a network, can I remove Raspberry pi? What codes have been written for Rasper? I mean in GATEWAY mode.
Is Raspberry Pi only in the role of interface?
Because I want to use the Gateway graphics software on the computer, but not have a Raspberry Pi. I want to have something like listener mode, but know both the position and the distance.
Thank you in advance for your attention and response
Thank you for answering all my questions and I apologize that there are many questions.
good luck