DWM 1001 -DEV, dwm-simple.o is not generated

Hi
I have tried to build “dwm-simple” using the SEGGER studio. It gives the error build failed because it was not able to find dwm.simple.o. What I have noticed is that when I try to build, it removes the ‘.o’ file from the output folder. The same happens if I try to run any other example. I tried to remove ‘*.o’ from the external build-link command by going to options and replaced it with SolutionName but still the error persists. I am using the Windows platform. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Bilal

Hi Bilal,

Its a build issue, that’s machine dependent. A user previously fixed that by changing the directory of the source code, see the thread below :

Basically the IDE cannot find the path which is setup in the project file because on your computer, this path is slightly different. You must ensure the path to all files are correct and aligned with your computer.

Let me know how it goes,
Thanks
Yves

1 Like

Hi Yves,
It was the problem of naming of the folder. Basically in the filepath, no name should contain space. Thank you very much. really appreciate your help.

Regards

Bilal