Does anyone know the source code/project of DWM1001_PANS_R2.0.hex?

Hi,

I’m using the MDEK1001 UWB sensors. I flushed all the sensors with the DWM1001_PANS_R2.0.hex firmware and can pull data without any problem. I want to check a few things in the source code and maybe make some changes. Does anyone know which code (or project) corresponds to the one used to built this firmware. I checked all the codes in the DWM1001_DWM1001-DEV_MDEK1001_Sources_and_Docs_v9.zip but I could not find it. Thanks in advance!

Kemal

Take a look here:

Scroll to the bottom and click on the link

DWM1001, DW10001-DEV and MDEK1001 Documents, Source Code, Android Application & Firmware Image

Thanks, I already did. I’m using the firmware (hex file) in that zip. I want to edit the source file (.c file) that corresponds to this. For example, there are five examples in that folder (DWM1001_DWM1001-DEV_MDEK1001_Sources_and_Docs_v9/DWM1001/Source_Code/DWM1001_on_board_package/DWM1001_on_board_package_R2.0/dwm/examples) where they provide the projects and source files. Unfortunately, none corresponds to the firmware file. So, I’m still looking for the source code.

Hi @kdavasli
sorry the PANS software is close sourced and it is distributed as HEX file or as a library for linking with user application.

Cheers
JK

Hi @kdavasli
I would like add that if you need to communicate with some sensors you can write an user app that can communicate with sensors and send/receive data over UWB. Check the DWM1001\Source_Code\DWM1001_on_board_package\DWM1001_on_board_package_R2.0.zip\dwm\examples\

Cheers
JK

Hello @leapslabs !

I have downloaded the R2 on board package, however I cannot find the API functions that send/receive data over UWB in the examples folder. Where are they?

Thanks

Hi @icekweenie
see the
mdek\DWM1001\Source_Code\DWM1001_host_api\dwm1001_host_api.zip\dwm1001_host_api\examples\ex2_ExternalApiTest_1Host\

Cheers
JK