Device Labels With Anchor List?

Hi, does anyone know of a way to get the “la” (anchor list) function to also output device labels? If not then is anyone familiar with adding user C code to work with the API for something like that? I’m just having a bit of trouble getting started with the configuration and process of adding code to the API being a bit poorly defined. I can copy the examples for the configuration, but then I am not really sure what I am setting or if it is even necessary to do so to make the device work on my network. All I need is a periodic list of anchor device labels and the total distances like they show up on the anchor list to be output through the UART pins of the device. Nothing else (device ID, anchor position, etc.) really matters as long as the location estimation is still functioning as intended in addition to this added functionality.

Hello, I can read a device’s label with the function

int dwm_label_read(uint8_t* p_label, uint8_t* p_len);

from dwm_api.c and some code from the example at ext_api_fulltest.c. I compile with INTERFACE_NUMBER=0 which means it reads and sends data over UART. Is that what you describe?
I have it compiled and ran from a Raspberry but the header file is the same, so you could compile and flash it to the board by modifying dwm-api-test and following the Segger’s studio instructions from the manual.

What I am describing is an anchor sending a tag its label over UWB along with the distance measurement that is regularly performed on ranging anchors. Basically I want to trigger an RF communication between certain devices if they get too close, but I have a large number of different devices active in the field with different RF behaviors to initiate a transmission, so I need an identifier to actually say which kind of device the tag is approaching so that they can talk over RF. In this way I am using the label as an identifier, but as far as I can tell the only node which is able to read node labels is the gateway, which I am trying to avoid using as a central hub for RF transmissions since it would create a single point of failure which would crash all current field devices.