Decaranging The Application Was Unable to Start (0xc000007b)

Hello everyone, when i’m trying to lauch decaranging_5p02.exe I got the error " The Application Was Unable to Start (0xc000007b)". I tried to reinstall visual c++ 2010, chdsk, scanf, enable .net framework , etc without success. Anyone got the same problem or have a guidance to help me ?

For those who have the same problem :
there are some dependencies that you can spot through GitHub - lucasg/Dependencies: A rewrite of the old legacy software "depends.exe" in C# for Windows devs to troubleshoot dll load dependencies issues. .
One of mine was broken and uninstalling / installing again and again visual c++ have no effect.

Working way was to delete :
msvcp110.dll and msvcp110.dll from C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64

and then run Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update to repair the missing file.

Hope this post will help someone in the future.

It seems you’re the only one using this feature, so I’ll direct my question to you.
I walked against the same problem. Did what you said but not solved as of yet.
Additional, I have the older Nucleo DK, but is only loaded with the CLI binary. And I presume an UCI_freeRTOS needs to be uploaded to that board.
I have also the newer HW platform DWM3001CDK. Likely this requires a different binary than the provide UCI_FreeRTOS binary. Do you have insight in these matters?

Hi luctor,

To solve the problem you need to run the software I linked (dependencies). You should check which dependency is problematic, delete it and fix it with visual c++, let me know if it’s working