Can we use normal rasbian image insted of using DRTLS_raspbian_R2.0 for bridge configuration on MDEK1001

I have followed the Gateway Quick development guide for bridge configuration to track location of Tag. While using DRTLS_raspbian_R2.1 image for bridge it will come with lots of restrictions like not able to install remote pc on it. Not even able to connect with Internet. Can we use normal raspbian image for bridge configuration and add all the required packages of DRTLS for tracking location of tag. Please suggest any alternative way for this, thanks.

Hi @Namrata
why you cant connect the provided image to Internet? I didnt test it for a long time, but it should be normally working.

To answer your question - there is no workaround. You must use DRTLS image with Raspberry PI 3B (only). It wont work with any newer RPi.

Cheers
JK

I am facing issue while working with this image like remote PC is also not working. Even Paho-MQTT package is also not supporting that’s why I want to use normal image instead of that one. Is this possible to use normal image and add all the required dependencies in it ?

Please provide DRTLS_raspbian_R2.1.img download link

Hi @Namrata
re use normal image) No it is not possible - there are kernel modules and other stuff that wont work with newer image.

re image download) MDEK1001 - Qorvo see the Documents sections

Cheers
JK

Thank you for help and support