Can Qorvo supply a version of the dwm3001cdk firmware that let you name anchors for ble?

The DWM1000 let you assign device name for BLE that show up in BLE cache. Can Qorvo add a means of either modifying a address location in the firmware file or modify the firmware to add a BLE name after the firmware is loaded either through j20 or j9 USB ports.

I am sure lots of your customers are frustrated in not have a constant unique identifier for writing location apps on the iPhone. Apple hides the actual MAC address. So each iPhone assigns a different UUID to the same Qorvo anchor. Currently, all tags showup as DMW3001CDK.

I cannot verify but should be like below:

main.c:

instead of ble_init((char*)BoardName);

write the following

char unique_name[32];
snprintf(sizeof(uinque_name), unique_name, “%s %08x”, (char*)BoardName, NRF_FICR->DEVICEADDR[0]);
ble_init(uinque_name);

good luck!

My guys haven;t been apply to compile this. Do you know what the library is for reading non-volitile memory?

ie / #include “boards.h”

Been searching example code with NRF_FICR-> but it is not clear where NRF-FICR is defined.

Thanks

Google search is really great engine :wink:

https://infocenter.nordicsemi.com/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.nordic.infocenter.nrf52832.ps.v1.1%2Fficr.html

Thanks for trying but, that wasn’t the question.

We have the proper code written. I was just looking for the hearder file that defines NRF-FICR & its registers and if any libraries required to access the NVM.