Behavioral Sources : How to apply a power function & how to measure its power?

For the Behavioral Sources ‘B components’ (Behavioral Voltage, Behavioral Current, Behavioral Resistor), I’ve noticed that there is no way to apply a power function (Only V, I, or R are allowed). The ability to express a power function is available in LTSpice and I would use it often when applying dynamic / function defined power loads.

The current workaround for this is to use use the behavioral sources with Power defined as a V, I, or R term…
i.e. P = VI,
therefore I = {Voltage at Bx pin 1} / {Function describing intended load, in Watts}

QUESTION 1:
Is there a plan for behavioral sources to be defined by a Power Function?
Is there any other workaround from what I’ve described above?

I’ve also noticed that when I try to measure the power of my behavioral source load, I’m unable to – this is evan after adding the .options savepowers=1 directive. Ctrl+left click on the Behavioral Source component does not show a power measurement.

Question 2:
Will there be support for power measurements of Behavioral Sources, the same as there currenlty is for the other ‘H’, ‘I’, and ‘V’ power sources?

May be a bit off topic, but I also wonder how a behavioral source with P should behave. If I assume P is instantaneous power (to sink from a source), here are two examples that in LTspice to think of

Example #1 : Source V1 is a 0.5V sine wave offset to 1V, and B1 sink 100W.
In this example, instantaneous power not always at 100W

Example #2 : Source V1 is a 0.5V sine wave, and B1 sink 100W
In this example, not a single instantaneous power can reach 100W

P acts quite weird in LTspice, it seems defining behavioral current source can make thing more clear if to sink user defined instantaneous power
I = {instantaneous power} / {voltage at Bx pin -}

Example of a power source in LTspice: