Baud rate for USB data reporting

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi All,[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently using Teraterm with a baud rate of 9600 to fetch data from the Trek1000 development board. However, since I am sending out a lot of data on the USB, some data gets mangled. Is there a way to increase the baud rate so that we could fetch data faster?[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just switching the baud rate on the Teraterm did not seem to help.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks and Regards,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Ashutosh Dhekne[/font][/size][/color]

I am quite in a similar situation, trying to figure out how to change that baudrate and this is strangely done…
Do you have any progress on this subject?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

• show quoted text -

Actually, i am just trying to understand how the serial port is working. Teraterm or putty seam to be able to read the serial port even with wrong baudrate settings… and i just dont understand why… it seem that the baudrate doesnt matter because it does not seem to be configured anywhere… Is there something different with this virtual comport than any other one? Is this a new feature of windows 10 of auto-detecting stuff? this is just not how i am used to have COM port working…

Thank you. :wink:

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I too searching for the same.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am also having save problem what you told[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am a writer.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]web:essay writing services[/font][/size][/color]