Antenna delay and Receiver sensitivity of Production Tests with DW3000

I want to add Antenna delay and Receiver sensitivity in production test according to AP12 Application Note APS312. But I don’t know how to program on DUT specifically. Could you please provide some examples of DUT source codes about Antenna delay and Receiver sensitivity test? Can help me understand the testing procedure.

In confusion~
In confusion~
In confusion~
In confusion~
In confusion~

Hi Jonas,

You need a spectrum analyser, variable attenuator and a shielded box to measure receiver sensitivity.
You can either automate the sensitivity measurement by using a script or you can do that manually.

For the antenna delay calibration, you only need two or three boards and perform Two-way ranging at a certain distance. And then trim the Antenna delay value until you get the distance value correctly.

Kind regards,
Emre

HI Emre
Thank you for your reply! :grinning:

We have all the equipment, such as spectrum analyzer, RTB. Now we do not know how to test antenna delay calibration in the factory production process. At present, we can not find some ways to generate reference.

Hi Jonas,

I know you’re working with DW3000 but the idea of antenna delay calibration is the same with DW1000.
So, you can follow the test procedure in APS014 and you can find that document in the link below.

Kind regards,
Emre