Access to Receive Signal Strength values

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Everyone[/font][/size][/color]
[align=justify][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]My name is Timothy, I recently bought the TREK 1000 kit to help me with experiments on TOF. [/font][/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]I have also read that it is possible to obtain the Received Signal Strength from the Decawave by having access to the First Path Power level, and this information can be obtained from FP[/font][/size][/color][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]­­­AMPL1 field of Register file:0x15-Receive Time Stamp.[/font][/size][/color][/align]
[align=justify][color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Because I am a first-time user of the Decawave, I do not know how to access this Information. Can anyone show me how to access the FP[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]AMPL1 field of Register file:0*15-Receive Time Stamp from the Decawave kit.[/font][/size][/color][/align]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Looking forward to your answers.[/font][/size][/color]

Hi Timothy

The easiest way and maybe best way is to temporary flash one TREK board with EVK SW.
You could always bring the TREk board back to its original state ofcourse.

Why would I do that you might think, but please look at the presentation attached. It explains the options you have to look and review CIR.
Important is to study the PC Deranging User manual. And in particular chapter 3.5 (page 27/28)

Hopefully of some help

/Leo

[color=black][size=medium]Hello Leo[/size][/color]
[size=medium]Thank you for the pdf files. I have read through all of them, and I have a few additional questions [/size]
[size=medium]1.[size=x-small][font=Times New Roman] [/font][/size][/size][size=medium]For higher values of the Received Strength Level (RSL), i.e. beyond -87dBm, do we have to scale the values of the Deranging Log Channel Responses according to the Figure 22: (Estimated RX level versus actual RX level) of DW1000 User Manual.[/size]
[size=medium] [/size]
[size=medium]2.[size=x-small][font=Times New Roman] [/font][/size][/size][size=medium]In our experiment, we plan to use many anchors and tags to cover a wide area. In such a scenario, is it possible to flash and install the software on one anchor, and be able to obtain RSL from all the others (tags and anchors) in the network. In addition, in one of the manuals, you say that the TREK firmware and the Decaranging application are different and not inter-operable.[/size]

Timothy