Will ** single or one Qorvo DWM3000EVB ** be able to interact with multi several iphones 11 SIMULTANEOUSLY ? πŸ€”

hi :slight_smile:
what data ? i do not understand your question clearly

Hi @andrew,

Thanks for the reply. Actually Me with one of my friend started to do a project with DWM3000EVB device. We are trying to get some information about this device as there is not much info in google. As we understood it’s an Arduino Shield but We can not use Arduino as a processor board as there is enough library. As I saw you did work with this, so can you help me to know which board I need to use to send data and also with some helpful links where I can get some info or basic codes? It will be a big help. Thank you!

1 Like

hi
you can use Qorvo DWM3000EVB Unboxing - Locate Objects in Real Time with Ultra Wideband - YouTube
I USE nRF52840DK :slight_smile:

Hi Andrew,
I have the same question with you. However my set up is a bit different. Instead of BLE, I use internet to exchange data (see below image)

I am able to do TWR 1:1. Do you think it’s possible to do ranging with multiple phone when the UWB3001’s role is Responder?

No, its not possible with the supplied firmware. I just tried with 2 iphones, the second iphone couldn’t connect until I disconnected the first iPhone