What is the Smallest Possible Tag I can Buy compatible with MDEK1001 Kit?

Hi,

I need the tags to be as small and light as possible. Can I buy the DWM1000? Is that compatible with the MDEK1001 Anchors? Can I use the small chip inside as a tag? It says they are 2 cm x 2 cm x .6 cm, but the anchor/tag combo is not that small. Is there a way to get a tag that small?

Thanks in advance.

Hey andersenelias,
DWM1000 module can’t work alone. It will need a MCU to control it. I have designed a module with 240.5 cm³ size. Include DWM1000, MCU(STM32F103C8) and a 300mAH Li-ion. It can compatible with MDEK1001 on the physical layer. But it can’t use the same code as MDEK1001. Because they use different MCU. If you want the module I designed, you can leave me a message.
You can also design a module based on DWM1001, it can use the same code as MDEK1001. Just need add some external circuit. I will do this work later.

1 Like

this is pretty small: https://www.insightsip.com/products/bluetooth-smart-modules/isp1510
[hr]
but, of course, it will not have DWM1001 PANS SW running on it.

Ask Decawave where you can buy the teddy bear bracelet in their promotional video. That might be small enough for you.