Uart setup of DWM1001 as anchor (API)

Hi,
I have a micro controller attached to DWM1001. I checked connection is working ok with several “get” commands.
Is there a specific sequence to use for setting up a device as an anchor?
I sent a setup command 0x07, 0x02, 0x9e, 0x00 and received correct response 0x40 0x01 0x00.
The I did a dwmcfg_get and received 0x40 0x01 0x00 0x02 0x1e 0x30
However, now every time I try to change the setting (I want to disable BLE) I keep getting an error back → 0x40 0x01 0x01 (unknown command), even though it is the same commend I used successfully initially.

The odd thing is that all the read/get commands work fine and return the correct values. Any set command results in error 0x01.

Hi @david
do you still need support here? I see your other posts where it looks like that you have successfully set up you network.

Beside of that after the configuration change you need to reboot the module. Until then the new configuration will not apply.

Cheers
JK

Thanks JK. I do a soft reset after config and then get the config and see it has changed ok.

The main issue now is knowing the expected maximum time for the commands to respond so I can set a timeout for rety if I don’t get response within that time.