TX Continuous wave for crystal trimming

Hi,
We have fabricated our customized PCB with DW1000 module. Following the Crystal Oscillator Trim guide, I have deployed the continuous wave generation example to the DW1000 IC. However, the result is not as expected as the output signal spreading over wide range of frequencies as following.

The channel used for testing is channel 2. May I know if you have any advice regarding this issue?
Thank you and wish you a happy new year!

Hi @leduclongNTU
I can not take a look at my settings now but try to set the span to 10Mhz or 1Mhz. With your setting you would not be able to see the peak for the xtral trim. Im not sure if your measurement is OK or not, I always check for the peak in detail and then Im checking couple surrounding harmonics + Im looking for unwanted noise/peaks.

Cheers JK

Hi @leduclongNTU
Are you sure you measure the correct channel ?
looking at the spectrum you are at 4GHz center frequency, did you set your channel to be 4 in the CW generation code ?

Hi,
Thank you for your support. I set the channel to be 2, which is also at 3993.6 Ghz. The test firmware worked on the DWS1000 shield, where I set channel to be 2 as well and the CW generated is centralized at 3.995 Ghz.