Tag’s TWR Strategy in low power mode?

Hi,
In low power mode tag wake up only for TWR slot.( ranging 3-4 anchors around),
Situation.
Static tag (low power mode) range 4 the nearest anchors around and one anchor switch off (or becomes invisible). The tag replaces the anchor with a new one further in the desired direction (quadrant). This can cause greater position inaccuracy . If the original anchor is turned on ( becomes visible) again, the tag will not know it (will still range a more distant anchor) I think.

Do the anchors updatee if the tag is static?

Is there any way to force tag (using the C API) to update anchors for ranging, e.g… short-term switch to responsive mode without write to flash during change of configuration?

Hi,

I think the tag will not reconnect to the closest anchor with the low power mode.

I think you would need to quite low power mode and then re-enable it. That can probably be done in the user app, you could use a timer for example. It may be possible to make a workaround like that.

Kind regards
Yves

Hi Yves,
thank you for answer.
I assume I have to turn on responsive mode and then re-enable low power mode (for example in timer). But turn on responsive mode and then re-enable low power mode are two writes to internall flash. I assume the FW is not adapted to such frequent writing (e.g. once every 1 minutes) . Is there any way to force tag (using the C API) to responsive mode without write to flash during change of configuration?
Regards,
Daniel