Raspberry pi Zero W listener

Hi,

I am testing the DWM1001-DEV modules and I am using a Rasberry Pi Zero W to create a gateway for the listener. Currently I have it working with a USB cable that provides power and comunications between the two modules. As I can read in the DWM1001-DEV Product Overview document the Module IO Header is prepared to be connected to a Raspberry PI, but it only speaks about the A and B models. I have been comparing the pin schematics in the rPi Zero w and the dwm1001-dev and, although there are some differences in the pin naming, it looks like they share the same structure. DWM1001-dev has 26 pin and rPi 40, but the in the top part I see no difference. Is this correct?

I have read in another question that conecting TX, RX and power should be enough to make it work. https://www.decawave.com/decaforum/showthread.php?tid=848&highlight=raspberry. The response says that some minor configuration should be done in order to enable the pin connection and be able to reference the /dev/ttyACM0 in the same way as with the USB cable.

Am I correct? Any experience with this board?

Thanks