Minimum radio sleep and deep sleep time documentation

First off, I haven’t been able to find exactly what I’m looking for in any of the dwm1001 manuals. Googling though, I did find what I was looking for in one of the D1000 manuals. Specifically table 24 given in the document “https://www.decawave.com/sites/default/files/resources/DW1000-Datasheet-V2.11.pdf”. If this is not relevant to Dwm1001, could I be pointed in the right direction? Also apologies.

That said, what I’m trying to understand is first the difference between sleep and deep sleep. And second, how long it takes to come out of both states. From the document above we can see in table 24 that both take 3ms. This is great and exactly what I’ve been looking for. However, in table 23 in the same document above it says that “The sleep counter allows for periods from approximately 300 ms to 450 hours before the DW1000 wakes up”.

Does this mean that it takes 3ms for the radio to wake up, but the device has to be asleep for at least 300ms before waking it up from the sleep state?

What I would like to do is put the device to sleep for as little as 5ms to 10ms (this assumes of course that doing this would actually save power. If the power needed to come out of sleep exceeds the amount I would save sleeping over this interval please let me know. And if this is true, what is the minimum amount of time that sleeping would actually improve energy efficiency?). If I’m understanding the documentation correctly, I wouldn’t be able to do this by using the sleep state. Could I do it with the deep sleep state instead by manually putting the system into deep sleep and the waking it up later when I’m ready to use the radio?