MDEK1001 battery

hi every one
i want to buy a battery for MDEK1001 tag

Should I only buy the 3.7V RCR123a or 16340 rechargeable battery or can I buy another battery with the same characteristics?

Hi @nrahnama
you can buy any else rechargeable single cell Li-pol battery - there is also two pins for it, see the picture below (Battery connections). The DWM1001-DEV PCB contains li-pol battery charger!

Cheers
JK

Hi
Thank you very much. But it seems that it is written in the new data sheet of DWM 1001 that they have removed the battery charger from the board!!!
And they no longer produce DWM 1001 and its name is DWM 1001C!!!
it’s true?

Hi @nrahnama
I have no idea if they have removed the charger or not. It is possible due to component shortage.

Regarding the DWM1001) The DWM1001(C) is a plain module and the the dev board. The DWM1001 was produced only for a short period couple years ago and it was replaced with DWM1001C which contains a RF calibration in its OTP for PANS firmware. Practically they are the same .

Cheers
JK

hi
thanks alot
best regards
cheers
rahnama

hi
We bought one. One day during work and when I was configuring the anchor, I suddenly touched the BLE tick and disabled its Bluetooth. Other Android networks do not recognize it
Is there a way I can reactivate it? Like code
Where should I enter or can I do this in shell? What code should I enter?
good luck
Thank you in advance for your help and guidance

hi
We bought one DEV-KIT MDEK1001. One day during work and when I was configuring the anchor, I suddenly touched the BLE tick and disabled its Bluetooth. Other Android networks do not recognize it
Is there a way I can reactivate it? Like code
Where should I enter or can I do this in shell? What code should I enter?
good luck
Thank you in advance for your help and guidance

Hi @nrahnama
you can connect the MDEK1001 via USB and use putty (or other serial communication SW) to reconfigure it. Serial connection parameters: 115200 bd, 8 bit 1 stop bit, no handshake. You need to enter into the shell mode - hit enter twice and then the easiest way to do a factory reset it so issue a factory reset command - “frst”

Cheers
JK

hi
thanks
Thank God, my problem was solved.
best regards