Is the bluetooth pairing during exchanging the configuration data between iPhone11 and DWM3000EVB ? ๐Ÿค”

i am not quite clear about the way to exchange the configuration data between iPhone11 and DWM3000EVB during test ranging

since i known , the bluetooth is the way to exchange both devices configuration before start TWR of UWB ranging , yes both devices has bluetooth , DWM3000EVB that attach nRF52840DK that deploy the bluetooth from nRF52840DK to exchange configuration data between bluetooth iPhone11

i saw the iPhone 11 's bluetooth prompts the interface to ask the user 's permission because the accessories DWM3000EVB+ nRF52840DK needs to exchange with bluetooth of iPhone11

my 3 questions belowโ€“>
as the the screenshot of iPhone 11 's attach image below

**1. the connection that bluetooth of iPhone 11 connect to bluetooth of nRF52840DK +(DWM3000EVB). โ†’ pair or not pair ? **
2. what is the type of the bluetooth connection between both devices ?? if pairing , is the pairing as the pair connection as the same way the bluetooth 's iPhone โ€™ pair โ€™ with the bluetooth of the car 's stereo/ radio ?? right ?
3. does the bluetooth of iPhone11โ€“> โ€™ pair โ€™ with the bluetooth of the accessories {nRF52840DK +(DWM3000EVB) } ??