I can't find deca_device.c

Hi I downloaded DW3xxx_QM33_XR6.0C .I used a dwm3001c module. I use this API on this module.I have a hardfault_handler error I try debug but I cant find deca_device.c .

I read that “These functions are implemented in the device driver source code file “deca_device.c”, written in the ‘C’ programming language” on API’s guide.But I can’t find this file.
Please help me.

It sounds like you are having trouble finding the “deca_device.c” file in the DW3xxx_QM33_XR6.0C software package that you have downloaded. This file is likely to be part of the device driver for the DWM3001C module, and it should be included in the software package that you have downloaded.

One thing you can try is to search for the file within the downloaded software package using your computer’s search function. This can help you to locate the file if it is present in the package. If you are still unable to find the file, it may be possible that the file is not included in the software package that you have downloaded, or that it is located in a different location within the package.

If you are still unable to find the file, you may need to try reaching out to the manufacturer or supplier of the DWM3001C module to see if they can provide more information about the location of the file or if it is included in the software package that you have downloaded. They may be able to provide you with additional resources or assistance to help you resolve this issue.

Now I have another problem. I use DWM3001C . My responder software not working with BLE and SD - Ultra-Wideband - Qorvo Tech Forum