HPDWARN and CLKPLL_LL are set when send tx_resp_msg

HPDWARN and CLKPLL_LL are set when send tx_resp_msg by useing dwt_starttx(DWT_START_TX_DELAYED | DWT_RESPONSE_EXPECTED ) function
I am blocked by this problem for several days, when i use the GD32F103RET6 to measure distance with DW1000 in inturrpt mode.
First the anchors send a msg to the tag to start a measurement,
Second the tag send the poll_msg back to the anchors ,
Third the anchors send the response msg to the tag ,the error happend when i use the fuchtion
ret_A= dwt_starttx(DWT_START_TX_DELAYED | DWT_RESPONSE_EXPECTED );
It return dwt_error. I check the SYS_STATUS_ID by print checkTxOK, it get from :
checkTxOK= dwt_read16bitoffsetreg(SYS_STATUS_ID,3) ; It return a ,which indicate the HPDWARN and CLKPLL_LL are set .
in the manual:" “In performing a delayed transmission, if the host microprocessor is late in invoking the dwt_starttx() function, (i.e. so that the DW1000’s system clock has passed the specified starttime and would have to complete almost a whole clock count period before the start time is reached), then the transmission is aborted (transceiver off) and the dwt_starttx() function returns the -1 error indication."
At first i guess may be the send time is too late,so I print the systim and the Response_tx_time,
systim=3089891902,Response_tx_tim=3089071143,
Yes it is too late
then I change the POLL_RX_TO_RESP_TX_DLY_UUS from 2600 to 8000, and print the time again
systim=3498533464,Response_tx_tim=3499095795
As you see ,the Response_tx_tim is larger than the systim, but the checkTxOK is still a, so i don’t know how to solve it? Who can help me ? My send code:

type or paste code here
        	case TA_TXRESPONSE_WAIT_SEND://4
          {
										int ret_A=0; uint32 poll_rx_ts_hi32=0;
										poll_rx_ts = get_rx_timestamp_u64();//»ñµÃPoll°ü½ÓÊÕʱ¼äT2	
                    poll_rx_ts_hi32 = 	poll_rx_ts>> 8;					
										Response_tx_time = (poll_rx_ts + (POLL_RX_TO_RESP_TX_DLY_UUS * UUS_TO_DWT_TIME)) >> 8;//¼ÆËãResponse·¢ËÍʱ¼äT3¡£
										dwt_setdelayedtrxtime(Response_tx_time);//ÉèÖÃResponse·¢ËÍʱ¼äT3							
										dwt_setrxaftertxdelay(RESP_TX_TO_FINAL_RX_DLY_UUS);//ÉèÖ÷¢ËÍÍê³Éºó¿ªÆô½ÓÊÕÑÓ³Ùʱ¼ä
										dwt_setrxtimeout(FINAL_RX_TIMEOUT_UUS);//½ÓÊÕ³¬Ê±Ê±¼ä

/*response°ü·¢ËÍ*/
										dwt_writetxdata(sizeof(tx_resp_msg), tx_resp_msg, 0); 
										dwt_writetxfctrl(sizeof(tx_resp_msg), 0);

systim=dwt_readsystimestamphi32();

ret_A= dwt_starttx(DWT_START_TX_DELAYED | DWT_RESPONSE_EXPECTED );	//¿ªÆôÑÓ³Ù·¢ËͲ¢µÈ´ý½ÓÊÕfinal°ü
						         printf("systim=%lu,Response_tx_tim=%lu,poll_rx=%lu\n",systim,Response_tx_time,poll_rx_ts_hi32);
										if (ret_A == DWT_ERROR)//ÅжÏÊÇ·ñ³öÏÖ´íÎó
										{
											ins.testAppState=TA_WAIT_DOOR;
											ins.nextState=TA_WAIT_DOOR;
											ins.previousState=TA_TXRESPONSE_WAIT_SEND;
                      printf("base_send_response_error\n"); 											
										}	
										else
										{
											ins.testAppState=TA_TXRESPONSE_WAIT_SEND;
											ins.previousState=TA_TXRESPONSE_WAIT_SEND;									
											ins.nextState=TA_TX_WAIT_CONF;
											 printf("base_send_response\n"); 	
										}
            break;

Blockquote

> Blockquote

I may solve the problem, I add some print function to debug , I found out if cancel the print ,the code can work well , the print use the usart ,and the boaud rate is 115200, i guess the reason is that the print take too much time.
So When i use the uwb to measure in the future ,the MCU can’t handle any other event until measurement done

If anyone meet the same question ,we can discuss this question ,my wechat : MGD2023