how to test RF signal from anchor of EVK 1000 ?

I want to receive the UWB signal transmitted by Anchor of EVK 1000 tool kit and want to analysis the signal after capturing it in a receiver.
I have tried by connecting the Anchor output and receiver input by cable . But it is not working.
please send me the details how to do that.

“it is not working”, could you expand on that ? What is not working?
Also, as you have an EVK1000 (2 boards) , have you tried to use PC Decaranaging?
I lot of info can be retrieved from using PC decaranging.
See presentation attached, but also PC Decaranging user manual Appendix 1 on channel response

/Leo

[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank u for your previous reply. [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am facing some issue with Decawave 1000 EVK. I have a requirement to put the EVK in test mode, so that I can put EVK in either transmit or receive mode.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have captured the data during the tag and anchor communication. [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#222222][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have configured the EVK in default mode(Mode 3). During analysis, I am extracting PHR correctly. but MPDU CRC is failing. I am getting an MPDU length of 32 bytes from PHR. Is the module is sending the standard MPDU?[/font][/size][/color]

Hi

please see DecaRanging_ARM_Source_Code_Guide, the ranging messages and their payload are fully described there.

Thanks.
I m able to extract correct MAC payload and CRC. But I have other issue.Is it possible to put decawave 1000 evk in test mode? so that transmit and receive both can be possible .how to do that?