How to run Nordic nRF5_SDK example on DWM1001

I am writing my first application for the DWM1001. I am new to SEGGER Embedded Studio and I would like to run a simple example from the nRF5_SDK; but, the project examples are based on the Nordic boards and I don’t understand how the “board” is abstracted. I am trying blinky\pca10040\s132\ses since the PCA10040 board also uses the nRF52832.

Can someone point me to some information on how to build and run nRF5_SDKxxx\examples\peripheral\blinky on the DWM1001? I would liked to lear what is takes get started without the pre-configured Decawave project.

I built blinky\pca10040\s132 and it built without error and also seemed to download without error; but, I don’t see it in the Android the nRF Blinky App or in nRF Connect

You need to get a bsp for DWM1001.

Maybe have a look at the example there, they are using Segger Embedded Studio:

Thanks
Yves

Can you clarify what you mean by the bsp and how to configure that (or point me to some documentation on that)?
I have been using Decawave/dwm1001-examples and I have made progress using it; but, I still have not been able to figure out what the “magic sauce” is that allows that to run but and “blinky” doesn’t.
I tried copying in the Decawave/dwm1001-examples boards.h/c but that wasn’t enough

Also, Blinky uses BLE (one of the things that wasn’t working) where Decawave/dwm1001-examples does not.