- There were 5 devices (all tags) in one PAN network.
- Then 4 of them were reconfigured as anchor via bluetooth (realme 5).
- One of devices vanished from the list of devices in android app. (other 3 anchors and tags worked properly).
- I tried to connect to the device via UartShell but it didn’t recall.
- I turned off power supply. After that Uart worked properly. But I couldn’t connect to dwm via bluethooth (realme 5). DWM1001 Bluetooth was on (I checked it with Uart shell).
- I erazed the firmware and loaded it again (R 2.0).
- UartShell worked properly. Realme 5 couldn’t connect via BLE (but it was in the android list of bluetooth devices). Another Android phone could connect via BLE to this module.
- So my phone cannot connect to this module. But it can connect to another modules via ble (we have 19 modules in stock).
- Also I turned off and turned on responsive mode via listener (web drtls). It didn’t help.
- Also I turned off and turned on ble via teraterm. It didn’t help.
So my questions are:
- How can I connect to this tag via ble from my phone?
- Why the dwm1001 vanished from my ble list when I was reconfiguring it? And why couldn’t I connect to it via TeraTerm untill I turned off power source?