DWM module - 3Anchors and 2Tags

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif]

[/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif]Right now I am testing the library for multiTags with all the anchors and tags on same channel. My understanding of the UWB is that[/font][/color]
[list=1]

[*]On one channel only one tag can polI all the anchors at the same time, then the anchor pollAck

[*]Then tag add the anchor’s Id into the network, and recognize anchors. And anchors also add tag into the network.

[*]Then tag transmit poll to all the anchors again.

[*]Anchor transmit Range message to the specify tag ID .

[*]Tag calculate the TOF and print the range value.
So I just modified the code like the picture, trying to use Serial input to control the poll from tag. In my test, once I Serial input ‘0’ to stop communication, then both the anchor and tag delete Device Id, Then I want to restore the poll, I Serial input ‘1’, but can’t restore. How can I control the poll from tag?
By the way, I use Channel_5.
I think once I can control the poll from tag then I can design a Synchronizer with Timer to control multiTags.
All suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!
[/list][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif]And I still confuse about different channel’s communication. Is channel’s bandwidth overlapping, then can communicate with each other? or the central frequency? or preamble codes?
Really needs help![/font][/color]

[/font][/color]

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif]Right now I am testing the library for multiTags with all the anchors and tags on same channel. My understanding of the UWB is that[/font][/color]
[list=1]

[*]On one channel only one tag can polI all the anchors at the same time, then the anchor pollAck

[*]Then tag add the anchor’s Id into the network, and recognize anchors. And anchors also add tag into the network.

[*]Then tag transmit poll to all the anchors again.

[*]Anchor transmit Range message to the specify tag ID .

[*]Tag calculate the TOF and print the range value.
So I just modified the code like the picture, trying to use Serial input to control the poll from tag. In my test, once I Serial input ‘0’ to stop communication, then both the anchor and tag delete Device Id, Then I want to restore the poll, I Serial input ‘1’, but can’t restore. How can I control the poll from tag?
By the way, I use Channel_5.
I think once I can control the poll from tag then I can design a Synchronizer with Timer to control multiTags.
All suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!
[/list][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif]And I still confuse about different channel’s communication. Is channel’s bandwidth overlapping, then can communicate with each other? or the central frequency? or preamble codes?
Really needs help![/font][/color]

[/font][/color]

Threads Merged