DW1000

hi,
i am using DW1001 development kit. i tried some of the combination to test the Decawave kit, it works fine, as per my understand the Decawave kit have STM32(MCU), NRF53832,DW1000.

can we write the code into NRF52832 as bluetooth and main controller(instead of STM32), if it is possible can anyone have the driver code for NRF52832.

Thanks & Regards
Hmdra

Hi

The DWM1001 modules has a NRF52832 MCU and DW1000 integrated. If you want to write your own code, you can start with this simple example

and add the BLE etc. Refer to the Nordic SDK.

BTW The STM MCU you mention is on the DWM1001-DEV board and used for Segger J-Link OB.

Thanks,
Ken

Thank you for you valuable response.
To fuse the code which you mentioned above is via segger jlink or some other direct way into nordic IC.

Correct, the JLINK on the DWM1001-DEV board will work seamlessly with your Embedded Studio IDE allowing you to ‘Flash’ the Nordic MCU and debug.

Hii
I am glad to help you .Yes, ofcourse it is possible to write a code for the NRF52832 to serve as both a Bluetooth module and main controller instead of used the STM32. You want need to develop firmware that integrates Bluetooth functionality and handles the main controller tasks. The NRF52832 supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and can a function as a standalone microcontroller. However, you will need to ensure that your compatibility with the DW1000 and develop or find appropriate driver code for it. You can also search online for NRF52832 driver libraries or refer to documentation provided by the chip manufacturer. Additionally, community forums or developer communities related to the NRF52832 may offer support or resources form integrating the DW1000.