Accuracy and ideal conditions

[size=small][color=#212121][font=Calibri, sans-serif]After a play around with the system i have noticed a large amount of jitter on a stationary tag, even in stationary detection mode in many cases, is there an ideal or recommended setup for [/font][/color][/size][size=small][color=#212121][font=Calibri, sans-serif]the anchors to increase the accuracy of the tags location? I have also experienced signal loss commonly where the tag will jump to its new location without any major [/font][/color][/size][size=x-small][color=#212121][font=Calibri, sans-serif]environmental[/font][/color][/size][size=small][color=#212121][font=Calibri, sans-serif] changes. I have observed the very best accuracy i could get at a 20cm area, but also upwards of 0.6 meters of bouncing around of a stationary tag.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=small][color=#212121][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Any help?[/font][/color][/size]

Hi Liam,

Do you have more details regarding your setup ?

Thank you,
Regards
Yves

Hi Liam,

could you also say which kit/system you are using or if you have own HW?

Zoran

Hi,

I recently started using Decawave UWB kit.

As a simple test of accuracy, when I repeatedly read the location for a static tag, it fluctuations a lot and the error sometimes goes beyond 50 cms.

JFYI, I have accurately measured the anchor positions manually and configured them.

I am using MDEK1001 (connected to raspberry through USB) and calling dwm_pos_get to get location info.

Any pointer to understand this behavior and possible accuracy improvement suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ram