A very strange phenomenon when I was testing my DW1000 PCB module send and receive

[color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]Hello, I am applying DW1000 to my PCB now, but I have a problem when I send a poll packet every 0.5S with DWM1000 and receive the poll packet with DW1000 PCB I made myself.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]But my Receiver SYS_STATUS is 0x00801702, which means my Receiver PHY Header error.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]But the most amazing thing is, when I touch and cover the antenna and the transmission line in front of the antenna, he can send and receive normally.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]Does anyone have this problem?[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]I want you to give me a direction.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]I can’t thank you enough.[/font][/size][/color]

hI,

The error is in the DW1000 design, correct. Have you tried the other way around send a poll to the DWM1000 PCB?
Also, maybe when touch the board you’re acting as an antenna .
Please check the soldering , the grounding . and have you followed the guidelines in APH001 HW_Design_Guide
/Leo

[color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]Hello, thank you for your answer.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]I have now completed the second edition of DW1000 PCB and the layout of VCOTURN and CLKTURN has been changed from the first edition. I followed the layout of the official handbook.[/font][/size][/color][color=#333333][size=small][font=Arial,]In the case of channel 5, it was exactly the same as the first version, but in the case of channel 2, we could receive the antenna normally without covering it with our hands, but as long as the antenna direction was wrong, we could not receive the poll packet, and the Angle was not positive.[/font][/size][/color]